Monday, February 4, 2013

yarn...








Not having a fiber shop close by could be very disheartening to a knitter just gaining some confidence and experience. What I might miss by not being able to browse and touch aisles of wool locally is certainly made up by the delivery of all this loveliness to my doorstep. It felt very much like unwrapping a present but maybe with a bit of apprehension that the colors wouldn't match how they appear on my screen or that the wool itself just wouldn't *feel* right. 

The colors are lovely, though, and the wool is soft and with a lot of tutoring from a far away friend (who is, thankfully, just a click away) I can't wait for this bundle of color and fiber to become something. Several somethings. But first I'm waiting for circular and double pointed needles to also find their way to my doorstep. 

Until then, just pictures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment