Tuesday, March 12, 2013

gifts...

  
This was a slide from Amy Butler's lecture at QuiltCon. The entire presentation was a feast of color, information and inspiration but this slide stood out to me because, well, sometimes you just need to hear this. Thanks, Amy.

                                                        


At David Butler's lecture I learned why this room is where I take almost every picture....a big north facing window. I love the light in here...it actually makes me happy. Especially when it bounces off that little face. 




I have also found out that the fairies have been at work again in our yard and, of course, the same sweet girl of mine who found these little flowers last year brought the first ones in this year. This was left for me on the kitchen counter one evening.




I'm finding quite a few gifts around me lately...amazing what you can see when you look. 





No comments:

Post a Comment